Chitika

Thursday, June 23, 2011

PLDT myDSL’s Internet to Sawa TRANSFORMS my Internet experience from ordinary to extreme extraordinary accessing internet

My life now is tagged to Internet every since college days.  Doing my assignments at the computer shop to research and finish my home works, but the bad things was, your Internet connection 10 years ago is very boring. Having a 56kbps connection at the net shop. Wow, image that?  you can basketball game on TV muna or play solitaire on your computer then check the Internet if the certain search already posted.

The was on the past. Here is the future, PDLT offers Internet to sawa up to 5 mbps for all myDSL Plan 3000 subscribers. Free and unlimited speed boost up to 5Mbps from your previous 3Mbps. What you can do on your 5Mbps Internet connection speed? Mag download ng songs and movies on your PCs ok lang. Mag YouTube all the time, mag-blog using blogger.com or wordpress.com Astig! Facebook, twitter and tumblr all night long. Ah basta Internet to sawa talaga.



Visit www.myworldmydsl.com for more information or call 171 to confirm your subscription today!



Before I was a regular blogger, blogging anything under the sun, blogging my e but my blog site has not generating income. Good thing, one of my friend (also a blogger) introduced to me to register to Nuffnang. Nuffnang is an online blog advertising community. Meaning you can earn money on blogging while expressing yourself on Internet. Cool+Awesomeness.

After I joined nuffnang as publisher or Nuffnanger, blogging, blogging and  blogging, then I earned Glitterati. What is Glitterati, this is the sign that your account can earn money.

For more than a year now, I experienced to watched Manny Pacquiao vs. Antonio Margarito fight, I won a sample perfume and lotion of DNKY and latest was watched X-men First Class Movie with my wife Theresa.

This time, if I have luck, I can watch Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon with Theresa courtesy of Nuffang and myDSL PLDT.

So good luck to me.