Chitika

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Being A Nuffnang Blogger is the Hottest Thing Since I’m involve on BlogSphere

Since January of 2010, I’m start to use blogger.com as my recorder of my thoughts and reviews on Computers, Gadgets, IT Trends and updates on IT Events. But that was very plain.  A colleague of mine advised me to add some ads on my website so He that I can earn extra profit. He introduce to me “Nuffnang” (a blog advertising community) So ok let me first review this blog advertising.

Beyond blog advertising, Nuffnang also pride their selves in being a community for bloggers by bloggers, organizing and supporting a wide range of blogger attended events like movie screenings, seminars/workshops, parties, and more. Wow! this hot and awesome.

So I added nuffnang to my website and give me some spicy hot Ads on my blogshere. And being a Nuffnang blogger, I also have a change to meet and great fellow bloggers in the country.

And guest want?  Nuffnang is inviting again a free exclusive movie screening of Cowboys and Aliens at Gateway Cinema with Pizza Hut (Nuffnang exclusive Hot Partner) this coming August 10, Wednesday at 6pm.

 

cowboys_vs_aliens_poster_5_half_page-thumb-560x419

 

Because, Pizza Hut now offers Hot on the Dot Pizza deliveries: 30 minutes AND hot (as indicated by the thermally activated sticker you place on the pizza box upon receiving your pizza) or your pizza is FREE!

poster 20x30_02

Dial 911-11-11 if you want your pizzas Hot on the Dot!