Chitika

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Did you know? How to activate your email at about.me

Recently I posted a blog about the availability of about.me email. But, did you know how to activate the email service of about.me?

First, log-on to http://about.me/.

Go the Dashboard. You will see the offers tab there.

image

click Offers, then click the green rectangle box “ Create your Free Email Account”.

image

Ok, you almost there, Setup your about.me email is easy, just fill-up the form, then click the Activate yourusername@about.me

image

The about.me system will automatically added a “inbox” tab for you.

image

Test your email address, click Compose New Message.

image

 

Congratulations, your now have valid email address for about.me

 

aboutme-logo_29740_0_22111_0_19995_0 email services is powered by