Chitika

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Kevyn Lettau Performed Live at The Venice Piazza

After the Big Success of Webgeek Relaunch event at MINT College. The Organizers (DevCon.PH) invited us to come at after party in Dencio’s (2nd level of The Venice Piazza) to celebrate the victory of WebGeek re-launching. We noticed that there were a concert happening at the open park (I don’t know what to call that space). It was PI JAZZ FESTIVAL 2012, My friend “Kuya Tony” wants to listen and watch the concert, so I joined him, because going back home from Makati was so traffic. We grabbed the chance to watch a free concert while waiting for time. The main performer was Kevyn Lettau, seriously, I didn’t know her but I recognized her songs. Sunlight was very popular song in Philippines. And I was amazed with her when she sang Gary Valenciano’s “Sana maulit muli” and I believed crowd at the concert loved the song too. Kevyn Lettau was very kind, after her last song the crowd requested an another songs. She granted us and also she gave thanks to her band (Pilipino bands). I enjoyed the night listening with Kevyn Lettau performance.

Valentine Music with the Masters